Information We Collect
This policy covers how the Company treats personal information it collects. Personal information is personally identifiable information like your name, email address, or phone number that is not otherwise publicly available.
When you choose to register at the website we ask for your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address, as well as collecting your IP address, cookies, and information about pages you have viewed on the site.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect as follows:
- To provide our services, improve services, complete your transactions, fulfil your orders, respond to you, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, to display targeted ads on our Site and App, as well as on third party websites, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may send our customers news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- To better understand how users access and use our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- These third parties may be able to associate the information they collect with other information they have about you from other sources.
- The Company may sell, transfer or otherwise share the information it collects as one of its assets, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
The Company’s website, www.eventglossary.com, has been designed for use by people 18 years old and over. By placing an order at the website users are certifying that they are 18 years old or older.
You can edit your Event Glossary account information at any time. You may opt out of emails by requesting to be removed at www.eventglossary.com.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you delete all such information or otherwise delete your account, then your account will be deactivated, and you will not be able to recover your account or account information However, we may retain an archived copy of your records in our systems.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site and Services may contain links to other websites, online services or applications (each a "Third Party Service"), e.g.:
If you click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website or online service. The fact that we link to a Third Party Service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over Third Party Services. Such Third Party Services may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites and online services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other Third Party Services you visit.
- Your Account may be linked to an SNS;
- There may be advertisements served to you; or
- You may be brought to the website of our third party payment processors.
If you have any questions or complaints please contact us at:
The Venue Glossary
d/b/a The Event Glossary
For better user view please use google chrome.